||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Lon Satton (born 1929 in Philadelphia, U.S.) is an actor and composer mostly known in Britain.
1958: Appeared in The Body Beautiful on Broadway
1972: He acted in Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill and Ian McDiarmid's musical, The Three Penny Opera, at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London with Vanessa Redgrave, Joe Melia, Ronald Radd, Annie Ross, Barbara Windsor, Diana Quick, Miriam Margolyes, Hermione Baddeley, Arthur Mullard and Henry Woolf. Tony Richardson was director.
1971: He acted in Emil Dean Zoghby and Ray Pohlman's musical, Catch My Soul, at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London with Lance LeGault, Sylvia McNeill, Sharon Gurney and Malcolm Rennie. This rock musical was produced by Jack Good and directed by Braham Murray and Michael Elliott.
1977: He acted in Loften Mitchell's musical, Bubbling Brown Sugar, at the Royalty Theatre in London with Billy Daniels, Elaine Delmar, Stephanie Lawrence, Clarke Peters and Helen Gelzer. Robert M. Cooper and Charles Augins were directors.
1984: He acted in Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, Starlight Express, at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London with Ray Shell, PP Arnold, Stephanie Lawrence, Jeff Shankley, Frances Ruffelle, Jeffrey Daniel, Danny John Jules, Tom Jobe, Johnny Amobi, Beverley Braybon, George Canning and Caron Cardelle. 
- 1968 : For Love of Ivy - Harry
- 1970 : The Invincible Six - Mike
- 1970 : Hello-Goodbye - Cole Strutter
- 1971 : Welcome to the Club - Marshall Bowles
- 1972 : Steptoe and Son - Pianist
- 1973 : Live and Let Die - Harold Strutter
- 1978 : Revenge of the Pink Panther - Sam Spade and the Private Eyes #1
- 1990 : The March - Jack Harris
- 1969 : One Life to Live - Lieutenant Jack Neal
- 1975 : Space 1999 - Benjamin Ouma (1 episode)
- 1975 : Quiller - Jim Lane (2 episodes)
- 1978 : Alien Attack - Benjamin Ouma
- 1994 : The Lenny Henry Show - Chief of police (1 episode)
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|