|• Mayor||Jozef De Borger (CD&V)|
|• Governing party/ies||CD&V|
|• Total||36.29 km2 (14.01 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2016)|
|• Density||500/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Area codes||052, 015|
Londerzeel (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈlɔndərzeːl]) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Flemish Brabant. The municipality comprises the towns of Londerzeel proper, Malderen, Steenhuffel (home of Palm Breweries) and Sint-Jozef. On 1 January 2006, Londerzeel had a total population of 17,435. The total area is 36.29 km² which gives a population density of 480 inhabitants per km².
Their football team is K. Londerzeel S.K..
- Gerard Walschap (b. Londerzeel-St. Jozef, 9 July 1898-Antwerp, 25 October 1989), writer.
- Kris Van Assche, fashion designer.
- Population per municipality as of 1 January 2016 (XLS; 397 KB)
- Media related to Londerzeel at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (Dutch)
- Palm- Available only in Dutch and French
||Sint-Amands (VAN)||Puurs (VAN)||Willebroek (VAN)|
|This Flemish Brabant location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|