Looking east in downtown London
|Counties||Dane and Jefferson|
|Elevation||873 ft (266 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1568505|
London is an unincorporated community located in the counties of Dane and Jefferson in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The Dane County portion of London is in the town of Deerfield, while the Jefferson County portion is in the town of Lake Mills. London is on Wisconsin Highway 134, 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Cambridge.
- "London". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Jefferson County (PDF) (Map). Wisconsin Department of Transportation. 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-24.
- "Dane County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 95.
- Glacial Drumlin State Trial
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1937, Biographical Sketch of Herman J. Severson, pg. 32
|This article about a location in Dane County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|