From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Airport may refer to a number of airports around the world, including several airports serving the city of London, the capital city of the United Kingdom.
Airports serving London
- London Heathrow Airport, main international airport in Greater London (also known as London Airport from 1946 to 1966)
- London Ashford Airport, in Lydd, Kent
- London Biggin Hill Airport
- London City Airport
- London Gatwick Airport, second busiest international airport in Greater London located in Crawley, West Sussex
- London Luton Airport, in Luton, Bedfordshire
- London Oxford Airport, in Kidlington, Oxfordshire
- London Southend Airport, in Rochford, Essex
- London Stansted Airport, in Uttlesford, Essex
- London Heliport, in Wandsworth
- Croydon Airport, known as London-Croydon Airport, formerly London's primary airport
- Eday Airport or London Airport, near the Bay of London in Orkney, Scotland
- Groton-New London Airport serving Groton and New London, Connecticut
- London-Corbin Airport, in London, Kentucky
- New London Airport (Virginia) in Forest, Virginia
- East London Airport, in East London, Eastern Cape
|This disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.