London Bridge (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Bridge may refer to:
- London Bridge, a bridge over the River Thames in central London, England
- London Bridge (Lake Havasu City), re-assembled in Arizona from the 1831 British bridge
- London Bridge station, major transport interchange in the London Borough of Southwark
- London Bridge (New South Wales, Australia), a limestone karst
- London Bridge (Victoria, Australia), known as London Arch since its partial collapse
- London Bridge: Guignol's Band II, a novel by Louis-Ferdinand Céline
Film and TV
- "London Bridge Is Falling Down", folk song, recorded as "London Bridge" by The Sandpipers and others
- "London Bridge" a song by David Gates from Bread's debut album Bread
- "London Bridge", Cilla Black, written Willis & Westlake, produced George Martin
- "London Bridge" (Fergie song), by Fergie
- "London Bridge", a song by Ed Sheeran featuring Yelawolf, from his 2012 EP The Slumdon Bridge
- Operation London Bridge is the codename for plans surrounding the death of Queen Elizabeth II, her funeral arrangements and the succession of her son, Charles, Prince of Wales to the British throne.
- List of bridges in London
- Bridge (ward)
- London Bridge City
- Tower Bridge
- The Slumdon Bridge, an EP by Ed Sheeran
- Chapel of St Thomas on the Bridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title London Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.