London Buses route 110
|Start||West Middlesex Hospital|
In the late 1960s, a self-service system was introduced on routes 110 and 111 where a passenger could buy tickets from a machine instead of the driver.
On 19 November 2011, route 110 was extended from Hounslow to West Middlesex University Hospital. From 28 May 2016, the section between Hounslow bus station and West Middlesex University Hospital was withdrawn and the route was extended from Twickenham to West Middlesex University Hospital.
Route 110 operates via these primary locations:
- Hounslow bus station
- Twickenham Green
- York Street
- Twickenham station
- West Middlesex University Hospital
- Graeme Bruce, J; Curtis, Colin (1977). The London Motor Bus: Its Origins and Development. London Transport. p. 116. ISBN 0853290830.
- Transport Local Implementation Plan 2011-2031 London Borough of Hounslow
- Patel, Salina (27 May 2016). "Hounslow and Ealing bus routes E8 and 110 extended from this weekend". Get West London. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- Route 110 Map Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 110 at Wikimedia Commons