London Buses route 112
|Peak vehicle requirement||9|
|Start||Ealing Broadway station|
|End||Brent Cross bus station|
London Buses route 112 is a Transport for London contracted bus route in London, England, running between Ealing Broadway station and Brent Cross bus station. The route is operated by Metroline using nine buses.
In October 2016, Transport for London opened a consultation to change the service between Hanger Lane and Ealing Broadway stations.
Route 112 operates via these primary locations:
- Ealing Broadway station
- North Ealing station
- Hanger Lane station
- Stonebridge Park station
- Staples Corner
- Brent Cross bus station
- Tender News BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 26 February 2014
- History Metroline
- National Express Group plc agreement to sell Travel London Archived 2 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine. National Express Group 21 May 2009
- NedRailways acquisition reinforces long term commitment to UK transport market NedRailways 9 June 2009
- Bus tender results Route 112 Transport for London 21 November 2013
- Rivers, David (17 October 2016). "TfL set to alter popular 112 bus route between Ealing and Brent". Get West London. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- Route 112 Map Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 112 at Wikimedia Commons