London Buses route 132
|Night-time||24-Hour Service (Fri/Sat Nights Only)|
|End||North Greenwich bus station|
On 3 October 2009, East Thames Buses was sold to London General, which included a five-year contract to operate route 132. On 7 November 2009, the allocation was transferred to London Central's Bexleyheath garage.
Since October 2009, part of the route from Eltham to Bexleyheath has been covered at night by night bus route N21.
On 12 September 2015, the route gained a 24-hour service on Friday and Saturday nights.
- MP celebrates introduction of new bus route News Shopper 21 September 2008
- Bexley: Changes aimed at improving bus routes News Shopper 28 January 2009
- Go-Ahead Acquires East Thames Buses Archived 22 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine Go-Ahead Group 30 July 2009
- Go-Ahead buys East Thames Buses Archived 24 May 2014 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Professional 3 August 2009
- East Thames Buses Archived 24 May 2014 at the Wayback Machine Go-Ahead London
- Farages take on new routes Archived 25 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 1 December 2009
- Duncan Borrowman welcomes proposed night bus changes Archived 1 July 2012 at Archive.today Bexley Borough Liberal Democrats
- Media related to London Buses route 132 at Wikimedia Commons