London Buses route 167
Upon being re-tendered, on 9 March 2002 route 167 passed to Docklands Buses. It was included in the September 2006 sale of Docklands Buses to Go-Ahead Group. Docklands Buses retained when re-tendered with a new contract commencing in March 2007.
Blue Triangle successfully tendered to retain the route with a new contract commencing on 10 March 2012.
- McLachlan, Tom (1995). London Buses 1985-1995: Managing The Change. Venture Publications. pp. 71–72. ISBN 1-898432-74-0.
- Go-Ahead annual report 30 June 2007 Archived 23 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Go-Ahead Group plc
- Bus tender results Route 167 Transport for London 6 July 2006
- New route gained following tender successes BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 11 August 2011
- Media related to London Buses route 167 at Wikimedia Commons