London Buses route 167
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Upon being re-tendered, on 9 March 2002 route 167 passed to Docklands Buses. It was included in the September 2006 sale of Docklands Buses to Go-Ahead Group. Docklands Buses retained when re-tendered with a new contract commencing in March 2007.
Blue Triangle successfully tendered to retain the route with a new contract commencing on 10 March 2012.
During the summers of 2018 and 2019, the route was to be diverted, because of the reconstruction of Alderton Bridge, via new roads, Brook Road and Brooklyn Avenue, to rejoin the A121.
- McLachlan, Tom (1995). London Buses 1985-1995: Managing The Change. Venture Publications. pp. 71–72. ISBN 1-898432-74-0.
- Go-Ahead annual report 30 June 2007 Archived 23 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Go-Ahead Group plc
- Bus tender results Route 167 Transport for London 6 July 2006
- New route gained following tender successes BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 11 August 2011
- Media related to London Buses route 167 at Wikimedia Commons