London Buses route 167
Upon being re-tendered, on 9 March 2002 route 167 passed to Docklands Buses. It was included in the September 2006 sale of Docklands Buses to Go-Ahead Group. Docklands Buses retained when re-tendered with a new contract commencing in March 2007.
Blue Triangle successfully tendered to retain the route with a new contract commencing on 10 March 2012. In 2016, Transport for London proposed that the route should end at Loughton tube station.
- McLachlan, Tom (1995). London Buses 1985-1995: Managing The Change. Venture Publications. pp. 71–72. ISBN 1-898432-74-0.
- Go-Ahead annual report 30 June 2007 Go-Ahead Group plc
- Bus tender results Route 167 Transport for London 6 July 2006
- New route gained following tender successes BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 11 August 2011
- Flaig; Joseph (14 June 2016). "Bus route 167 could be cut between Loughton and Debden Underground stations". Epping Forest Guardian. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- Media related to London Buses route 167 at Wikimedia Commons