London Buses route 201
|Garage||Beddington Cross (BC)|
|End||Herne Hill station|
|Length||8 miles (13 km)|
Upon being re-tendered, the route passed to Mitcham Belle on 17 June 2000. It was extended at its northern end from to Herne Hill station on 9 June 2001, and at its southern end to Morden station on 1 December 2001.
Route 201 was included in the 3 October 2009 sale of East Thames Buses to Go-Ahead London which included a five-year contract to operate route 201. On 7 November 2009, it returned to Merton garage.
- Tfl announces new entrant to London bus market Transport for London 27 August 2004
- Go-Ahead Acquires East Thames Buses Go-Ahead Group 30 July 2009
- Go-Ahead buys East Thames Buses Bus & Coach Professional 3 August 2009
- East Thames Buses Go-Ahead London
- Bus tender results Route 201 Transport for London 1 July 2009
- Garages take on new routes Bus Talk (Go-Ahead London) issue 1 December 2009
- Tender News Winners & losers in latest tendering (Go-Ahead London) issue 29 August 2014