London Buses route 22
|Night-time||Night Bus N22|
Hyde Park Corner
On 9 August 1939, RT1 buses were used to run the route from Homerton to Putney.
Upon being re-tendered, London General commenced a new seven-year contract from 22 July 2000. On 22 July 2005 crewed operation finished with the AEC Routemasters replaced by Wright Eclipse Gemini bodied Volvo B7TLs.
On 15 July 2017, route 22 no longer serves Green Park and Piccadilly Circus which the route now starts/terminates at Oxford Circus and serving Berkeley Square.
- Putney Common
- Putney Bridge for Putney Bridge station
- Kings Road
- Sloane Square station
- Knightsbridge station
- Oxford Circus station
- Reed, John (2000). London Buses: A Brief History. Capital Transport Publishing. p. 44. ISBN 9781854142337.
- Stewart, David (2006). London’s Last Routemasters. Harrow Weald: Capital Transport. p. 59. ISBN 978-1-85414-295-5.
- Blacker, Ken (2007). Routemaster: 1970–2005. 2 (2nd ed.). Harrow Weald, Middlesex: Capital Transport. p. 173. ISBN 978-1-85414-303-7.
- "Route 22 - award announced 21 December 2011". Transport for London. 21 December 2011. Retrieved 27 May 2014.