London Buses route 55
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
New Routemaster on route 55
|Peak vehicle requirement||40|
|Night-time||Night Bus N55|
In 1990, the section of the route that linked Leyton and Oxford Circus was withdrawn. It was reinstated in 1997 after a campaign by Waltham Forest residents.
- "History of Stagecoach London". Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- Craig, Zoe (15 September 2016). "How Do London's Buses Get Their Numbers?". Londonist.
- "Campaign hails bus and bike safety record on 'congested' Lea Bridge Road after no accidents since 2005". East London and West Sussex Guardian. 30 November 2016.
- 2010 Bus Tender Result Transport For London
- 2015 Bus Tender Result Transport For London
- "Route 55 and 15 to be served by New Routemaster buses". 26 January 2015.
- Media related to London Buses route 55 at Wikimedia Commons