London Executive Aviation
|Headquarters||Stapleford Aerodrome, Romford, United Kingdom|
London Executive Aviation is an air charter airline based at Stapleford Aerodrome near Romford, United Kingdom. It operates ad-hoc private jet charters and offers aircraft management services worldwide.
The London Executive Aviation fleet includes:
- 7 Embraer Legacy 600 (as of August 2016)
- 2 Embraer Legacy 650 (as of August 2016)
- 1 Dassault Falcon 2000
- 2 Bombardier Challenger 300
- 6 Cessna Citation Excel
- 1 Embraer Phenom 300
- 2 Cessna Citation II
- 2 Beechcraft Super King Air
- 4 Cessna Citation Mustang
London Executive Aviation introduced the four-passenger Cessna Citation Mustang into the UK charter market and placed Cessna’s largest European order for the aircraft. Their fleet comprises a variety of different business jets for different tasks.
- London Executive Aviation website retrieved 17 December 2006
- UK CAA - Operating Licence Holders Archived 20 July 2006 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 36.
- Aviation International News February 2006
- Airliner World January 2007
- Companies House Company Number 03117502
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|