London Legacy Development Corporation
|Type||Mayoral development corporation|
|David Goldstone (Chief Executive)|
The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) was established in 2012, replacing the Olympic Park Legacy Company. It was formed as a mayoral development corporation under the powers of the Localism Act 2011. The mayoral development area covered by the development corporation is the Olympic Park and surrounding areas.
Costs associated with London Stadium
Resignation of David Edmonds (Chair) in November 2016
The members of the board are:
- Philip Lewis, Deputy Chair
- Sonita Alleyne
- John Biggs, Mayor of Tower Hamlets
- Nick Bitel
- Keith Edelman
- Nicky Dunn
- Philip Glanville, Mayor of Hackney
- David Gregson
- Baroness Grey-Thompson
- Jeff Jacobs, Mayor's Official Observer
- Lord Mawson
- Jules Pipe
- Chris Robbins, Leader of the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham
- "London Stadium: Sadiq Khan orders investigation over rising costs". BBC. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "LLDC Chairman resigns". London Legacy Development Corporation. 2 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.