London Legacy Development Corporation
|Type||Mayoral development corporation|
|Sir Peter Hendy|
|Lyn Garner (Chief Executive)|
The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) was established in 2012, replacing the Olympic Park Legacy Company. It was formed as a mayoral development corporation under the powers of the Localism Act 2011. The mayoral development area covered by the development corporation is the Olympic Park and surrounding areas.
Costs associated with London Stadium
The members of the board are:
- Sir Peter Hendy, Chair
- Philip Lewis, Deputy Chair
- Sonita Alleyne
- John Biggs, Mayor of Tower Hamlets
- Nick Bitel
- Clare Coghill, Leader of the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Keith Edelman
- Nicky Dunn
- Philip Glanville, Mayor of Hackney
- David Gregson
- Baroness Grey-Thompson
- Jeff Jacobs, Mayor's Official Observer
- Lord Mawson
- Jules Pipe
- Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham
- Simpson, Jack (23 June 2017). "Sir Peter Hendy to chair London Legacy Development Corporation". Construction News. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "London Stadium: Sadiq Khan orders investigation over rising costs". BBC. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "LLDC Chairman resigns". London Legacy Development Corporation. 2 November 2016. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- Stockley, Philippa (16 October 2017). "Sir Peter Hendy, chairman of Network Rail, reveals how he keeps the capital on track". Evening Standard. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- Morton, Sophie (24 August 2017). "Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park chief executive to take up Ministry of Defence role". Newham Recorder. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Sir Peter Hendy CBE announces Lyn Garner to lead London Legacy Development Corporation". London Legacy Development Corporation. 15 December 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-22. Retrieved 2012-09-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- London Legacy Development Corporation
- London Legacy Planning Authority
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Establishment) Order 2012
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Planning Functions) Order 2012
- The London Legacy Development Corporation (Tax Consequences) Regulations 2012
- The Value Added Tax (Refund of Tax to the London Legacy Development Corporation) Order 2015