Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Eight Articles of London (1814), secret protocol awarding the territory of modern Belgium and the Netherlands to William I of the Netherlands
- London Protocol (1828), statement of war aims of European powers in Greek War of Independence
- London Protocol (1829), amendment of protocol of 1828 expanding Greek borders
- London Protocol (1830), recognized Greece as an independent, sovereign state
- London Protocol (1832), ratified and reiterated terms of Treaty of Constantinople
- London Protocol (1852), altered succession of duchies of Schleswig and Holstein to maintain personal union with Denmark.
- London Protocol (1862), reiterated terms of Anglo-Japanese Treaty of Amity and Commerce
- London Protocol (1877), British pledge of neutrality in Russo-Turkish War in exchange for limitation of Russian war aims.
- London Protocol (1944), Allied agreement to divide Nazi Germany into three occupation zones after World War II
- London Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and Other Matter (1972), international agreement limiting dumping of hazardous waste at sea
- London Agreement (2000), reduced requirements to translate patents granted under European Patent Convention
- London Protocol (2004), protocol established at Imperial College London for responding to clinical incidents
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title London Protocol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.