Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Purpose||Oversees Tramlink and future tram projects|
|Greater London, England|
|Transport for London|
The system's tracks follow three main spurs to Beckenham Junction, Wimbledon and Addington, and include a one-way loop around Croydon town centre where the trams arrive roughly every one to six minutes.
- East London Transit (proposed for tram conversion)
- List of modern tramway and light rail systems in the United Kingdom
- List of guided busways and BRT systems in the United Kingdom
-  Archived 29 October 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- "Facts and figures : Croydon Tramlink : TheTrams.co.uk". Thetrams.co.uk. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Croydon Tramlink : TheTrams.co.uk". Thetrams.co.uk. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
|This UK Tram-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|