|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Logo as of January 2016
|Address||6604 137 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Opening date||August 15, 1972|
|No. of stores and services||over 140|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||735,000 square feet (68,300 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Londonderry Mall is a shopping centre located in north Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It contains over 150 stores and services with seven major tenants. The mall opened in 1972 and has been expanded and renovated since. The mall is currently undergoing a renovation that is scheduled for completion in 2017.
Londonderry Mall opened in 1972 with 85 stores and services.
The mall underwent its first renovation in late 1979, then again in the later 1980s. transforming the mall from a dark, street-themed mall to a more open shopping environment with added skylights and enhanced lighting. The mall expanded to 150 stores and services, and increasing popularity. 
In late 2013, the relocation and closing of many major tenants and small stores left the mall with many unoccupied spaces. The mall then announced a complete mall renovation and remerchandising project that will enhance what the mall has to offer.
In September 2014, Londonderry Mall publicly announced a renovation and remerchandising project. Some large features will be:
- Relocation of stores within the mall, and opening of many new stores
- Relocation of the food court to the west side of the mall with exterior access
- Renovation of all mall common areas with replacement of all elevators and escalators.
This renovation is being designed by MMC Architects and GH+A Design. The renovation is expected to be complete in fall 2017
- Hudson's Bay (original store)
- Winners (former Garage location) (was former Eaton's top level)
- Fit 4 Less (former World Health)
- Save-On-Foods (former Eaton's lower level)
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Edmonton Public Library
- Sport Chek Supercentre (was Woolco/Walmart top level, relocated fall 2013 to Manning Town Centre, to become Simons)
- Army & Navy (was Woolco/Walmart lower level, closed in 2016, to become Simons)
- Eaton's (now Save-On-Foods and Winners)
- Woolco (later became Walmart)
- Safeway (closed 1995)
- Toys "R" Us Express (now Londonderry Mall Administration)
- Walmart (soon to be Simons)
- World Health (now Fit 4 Less)
Comparable Metro Edmonton Malls
Londonderry is amongst several major malls in Edmonton in terms of size and significance. Amongst the list of comparable malls are: St.Albert Centre, Northgate Centre, Kingsway Garden Mall, Westmount Centre, Southgate Centre, Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre, Sherwood Park Mall, Edmonton City Centre, Commerce Place, Manulife Place, Meadowlark Health And Shopping Centre and West Edmonton Mall.