Lone Grove Township, Fayette County, Illinois
|Lone Grove Township|
Location in Fayette County
Fayette County's location in Illinois
|• Total||36.87 sq mi (95.5 km2)|
|• Land||36.87 sq mi (95.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||587 ft (179 m)|
|• Density||17.8/sq mi (6.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62838, 62857, 62880|
|GNIS feature ID||0429276|
Lone Grove Township is one of twenty townships in Fayette County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 656 and it contained 294 housing units. This township was formed from LaClede and Wilberton townships in September 1876.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.87 square miles (95.5 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Ambuehl, Harris, New Saint Peter and Old Saint Peter.
- Brownstown Community Unit School District 201
- South Central Community Unit School District 401
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Lone Grove Township, Fayette County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Otego Township||Wheatland Township||West Township, Effingham County|
|Wilberton Township||LaClede Township|
|Foster Township, Marion County||Kinmundy Township, Marion County|