Long Creek Township, Macon County, Illinois
|Long Creek Township|
Union Church, a historic site in the township
Location in Macon County
Macon County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||39.01 sq mi (101.0 km2)|
|• Land||38.23 sq mi (99.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.78 sq mi (2.0 km2) 2.00%|
|• Estimate (2016)||10,289|
|• Density||279.3/sq mi (107.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Cities and towns
- Oakley Township (north)
- Cerro Gordo Township, Piatt County (northeast and east)
- Dora Township, Moultrie County (southeast)
- Mount Zion Township (south)
- South Wheatland Township (southwest and west)
- Decatur Township (west and northwest)
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 39.01 square miles (101.0 km2), of which 38.23 square miles (99.0 km2) (or 98.00%) is land and 0.78 square miles (2.0 km2) (or 2.00%) is water.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Macon County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|