Long Gully Wind Farm
|Long Gully Wind Farm|
|Nameplate capacity||12.5 MW|
Windflow Technology announced in 2009 that Wellington City Council had granted resource consents for the wind farm. Two appeals against the consent were lodged and according to Windflow were resolved in principle by mid-2010.
Mighty River Power (now Mercury Energy) was involved in early development of the proposal until 2010. In late 2010, the proposed wind farm was on hold as Windflow Technology did not want to pursue the proposal in the short-term due to high wholesale electricity prices.
- "Long Gully". Windflow Technology Ltd. Retrieved 28 August 2008.
- Steeman, Marta (28 August 2008). "Windflow puts hands up for Long Gully". The Press. Retrieved 28 August 2008.
- Smellie, Patrick (2009-10-12). "Thumbs-up for Long Gully windfarm". Stuff.co.nz/Fairfax. Retrieved 2009-10-12.
- "Windflow: Long Gully Wind Farm Update". Windflow Technology Ltd. Retrieved 2011-01-30.
- "Windflow warns of more losses to come". Sharechat. 8 October 2010. Retrieved 30 January 2011.
- Weir, James (18 November 2010). "Greenies prepared to back wind farm". The Dominion Post.
- Long Gully Wind Farm, Windflow Technology Ltd