Long Island (Antigua and Barbuda)
|Native name: |
Jumby Bay Island
|Archipelago||Leeward Islands, Lesser Antilles|
|Area||300 acres (120 ha)|
Long Island also known as Jumby Bay is an island off the northeast coast of Antigua. It is located off the northern tip of the Parham Peninsula, about 2.5 km from Dutchman Bay on Antigua. It is the fifth largest island of Antigua and Barbuda. 
Flora and Fauna
In recent years, notable residents, who belong to the Jumby Bay Club, include David Sainsbury, Baron Sainsbury of Turville, Ken Follett and his wife Barbara Follett, Sir Roland Franklin (Martin E. Franklin's father), and Peter Swann.
In popular culture
- Google Maps
- "Millionaires fight for place in the sun". The Independent. October 22, 2011. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- James I. Richardson Reproductive Biology of Hawksbills Nesting in Antigua Marine Turtle Newsletter 63:6-7, 1993
- Beaches and Bays
- "Jumby Bay: A Rosewood Resort: Our Story". Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Jumby Bay Island US News
- A private island paradise Oetker Collection
- "Jumby Bay (28 Sep. 2013)". imdb. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
|This Antigua and Barbuda location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|