Long Lane, Missouri
|Long Lane, Missouri|
|Elevation||1,135 ft (346 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||721551|
The town consists of the Long Lane Volunteer Fire Department, post office, The Long Lane Lions Club and Community Center, Ed Caselman's garage, and Ozark Precision.
Long Lane students attend Mallory Elementary in Buffalo, Missouri up to fourth grade and proceed to the Buffalo Prairie Middle School. The Middle School goes up to eighth grade and then students attend Buffalo High School until they graduate. These schools are part of the Dallas County R-1 school district.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Long Lane
- Earngey, Bill (1995). Missouri Roadsides: The Traveler's Companion. University of Missouri Press. p. 28.
- "Dallas County Place Names, 1928-1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Retrieved September 14, 2016.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Long Lane Volunteer Fire Department
|This Dallas County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|