Long March (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Long March was a massive military retreat undertaken in 1934 by the Red Armies of the Communist Party of China.
Long March may also refer to:
Military actions and prisoner of war marches
- Long Walk of the Navajo, the 1864 forced march of the Navajo people from their homelands in Arizona and New Mexico to an internment camp at Fort Sumner in New Mexico
- Little Long March, the failed retreat in 1927 by Left-KMT Northern Expedition troops from Nanchang to Guangzhou
- Partisan Long March, military retreat of the Yugoslav Partisans across Bosnia in 1942
- 2014 retreat from Western Bahr el Ghazal, also called the "long march north", an unorganized withdrawal of Sudan People's Liberation Army deserters during the South Sudanese Civil War
- The March (1945), also known as the Long March, westward marches by groups of Allied POWs from German camps during the final stages of World War II in Europe
- Darah dan Doa (1950), also known as The Long March, a film by Usmar Ismail
- "The Long March" (American Dad!), an episode of the American animated sitcom American Dad!
- The Long March (novel) (1956), a novel by William Styron
- The Long March (1957), a book by Simone de Beauvoir
- The Long March (1990), an Irish novel by Michael Mullen
- The Long March (album), a 1979 album by Max Roach and Archie Sheep
- The Long March EP (2005), a Blue Scholars release
- A Long March: The First Recordings, 2006 album by As I Lay Dying
- Long March (rocket family), any rocket in a family of expendable launch systems operated by the China National Space Administration
- The long march through the institutions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long March.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.