Long March (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Long March was a massive military retreat undertaken in 1934 by the Red Armies of the Communist Party of China.
Long March may also refer to:
Military actions and prisoner of war marches
- Long Walk of the Navajo, the 1864 forced march of the Navajo people from their homelands in Arizona and New Mexico to an internment camp at Fort Sumner in New Mexico
- Little Long March, the failed retreat in 1927 by Left-KMT Northern Expedition troops from Nanchang to Guangzhou
- Partisan Long March, military retreat of the Yugoslav Partisans across Bosnia in 1942
- The March (1945), a series of marches during the final stages of the Second World War in Europe involving Allied prisoners of war
- Long March (rocket family), any rocket in a family of expendable launch systems operated by the People's Republic of China
Art, entertainment, and media
- Darah dan Doa (1950), also known as The Long March, a film by Usmar Ismail
- The Long March (1956), a novel by William Styron
- The Long March (1957), a book by Simone de Beauvoir
- The Long March EP (2005), a Blue Scholars release
- A Long March: The First Recordings, 2006 album by As I Lay Dying
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long March.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.