Long Win Bus
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015)
|Founded||March 21, 1997|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Alliance||Kowloon Motor Bus|
|Routes||30 (December 2017)|
|Fleet||245 (December 2017)|
|Annual ridership||39.1 million (2017)|
|Long Win Bus|
Long Win Bus Company Limited (LWB; Chinese: 龍運巴士) is a bus company operating franchised services in Hong Kong. It provides bus service between Hong Kong International Airport, North Lantau New Town and the New Territories. It is a subsidiary of Transport International.
The first route operated by Long Win Bus was route E31 (Tung Chung to Tsuen Wan Pier when newly introduced), served by Volvo Olympians. But later on, Volvo Olympians have been retired from the bus fleet, and were transferred to its parent company, Kowloon Motor Bus.
The company's franchise was extended from June 2003 to May 2013. In April 2012, it was extended again until May 2023. In July 2022, it was further extended for another 10 years until 30 April 2033.
As of December 2017, Long Win Bus operated a fleet of 245 predominantly double-decker buses.
- About LWB Long Win Bus Company
- Company Overview Transport International Holdings
- Grant of new franchises to three bus companies Government of Hong Kong 24 April 2012
- Long Win Bus Transport Department
- "3 new bus franchises granted". news.gov.hk. 12 July 2022. Retrieved 16 July 2022.
- More about LWB Long Win Bus
- Route Introduction Long Win Bus
- Annual report for year ended 31 December 2017 Transport International