Long Wong's on Mill was a club in Tempe, Arizona. Long Wong's on Mill was the center of the Tempe music scene, which peaked in the early 1990s, and it was where the Tempe band the Gin Blossoms got their start. In turn, the popular band made the club famous. Long Wong's also featured Tempe based bands such as Dead Hot Workshop and The Refreshments, who would all go on to sign with major record labels. Long Wong's closed on April 3, 2004.
- Hansen Orf, Chris (June 8, 2006). "Tempe bands hold benefit for injured music fan". East Valley Tribune. Retrieved 2009-04-30.[dead link]
- Kelley, Brendan (April 8, 2004). "Curtains". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 2009-04-30.
- "Distilled Gin". Phoenix New Times. December 27, 2001. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- Hansen Orf, Chris (August 2, 2006). "After 10 years, Gin Blossoms have new CD". East Valley Tribune. Retrieved 2009-05-01.[dead link]
- Hansen Orf, Chris (January 13, 2005). "All's quiet on the Mill Avenue music front". East Valley Tribune. Retrieved 2009-04-30.[dead link]
|This Arizona-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|