Long tail (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long tail is a consumer demographic in business.
Long tail or Longtail may also refer to:
- The Long Tail (book), a popular book about the effect of Long Tail on the web media
- Power law's long tail, a statistics term describing certain kinds of distribution
- Long-tail boat, a type of watercraft native to Southeast Asia
- Long-tail distribution, a probability distribution that is popular among cultural prognosticators
- Long-tail traffic, telecommunication traffic that exhibits a long-tail distribution
- Long-tailed macaque, also called the crab-eating macaque
- Longtail (bicycle), type of bicycle with a longer than usual frame wheelbase
- Longtail (rat), euphemism used to denote a rat on the Isle of Man
- Longtail Studios, Canadian video game company
- White-tailed tropicbird, or longtail in Bermuda, a type of bird
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long tail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.