Long travel suspension
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Long travel suspension is often used in the off road racing industry. Vehicles such as dune buggies, baja racers and rock crawlers use long travel suspension to dampen the effects of, rough, off-road driving conditions.
Long Travel Suspension Accessories
- Bump Stops - Prevents suspension from bottoming out.
- Limit Straps - Prevents shocks from extending all the way out.
- Sway Bars - Stabilizes vehicle around hard turns.
- Coilover springs - Usually placed over the load-bearing struts, hence the name coilover.
Desert and Rock Racing Suspension
- oristruts.com (Long Travel Suspension Manufacturer) Jathon F.Musella llc.crp.©®