|Look up Longfellow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Longfellow may refer to:
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807–1882), American poet
- Longfellow (surname)
- Andy Kim (born 1952), Canadian singer-songwriter of Lebanese origin, a.k.a. Baron Longfellow or just Longfellow in later recordings
- Longfellow, Minneapolis, United States
- Longfellow (neighborhood), Minneapolis, United States
- Longfellow, Oakland, California, United States
- Longfellow (horse) (1867–1893), an American racehorse
- "Longfellow corn", a variety of corn
- Longfellow Deeds, character in the 1936 film, Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, and the 2002 remake, Mr. Deeds
- "Longfellow", a song by Days Of The New from their album Days of the New (1999 album)
- Lester Piggott, jockey who was given the nickname "The Long Fellow" due to his large stature compared to other jockeys.
- Éamon de Valera (1882–1975), Irish statesman nicknamed "The Long Fellow"
- Longfellow Bridge
- Longfellow Creek, a stream in the Delridge district of West Seattle, in Seattle, Washington
- Longfellow Elementary School (disambiguation)
- Longfellow Gardens and Zoo
- Longfellow Middle School (disambiguation)
- Longfellow Mountains, in honor of the Maine-born poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807–1882)
- Longfellow House–Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site (formerly Longfellow National Historic Site)
- Longfellow Square
- Longfellow Stakes, an American Thoroughbred horse race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longfellow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.