(Redirected from Longhorn (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up longhorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Longhorn may refer to:
- English Longhorn, a traditional long-horned brown and white breed of cattle
- Texas Longhorn, a breed of cattle
- Highland cattle, a Scottish breed sometimes called Highland Longhorn
- Longhorn beetle, a family of beetles with very long antennae
In the US state of Texas
- Longhorn, Texas, a community
- Longhorn Dam, on the Colorado River in Austin
- Texas Longhorns, sports teams and organizations at the University of Texas at Austin
- Longhorn, the mascot (a Texas Longhorn bull) of J. Frank Dobie High School, Houston
- Longhorn, A candy of chocolate, pecans, and caramel made by Lammes Candy
- Longhorn Railway Company
- Weinheim Longhorns, an American football in Weinheim, Germany
- Longhorn or Longhorn Server, the pre-release internal Microsoft codenames of the Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating systems; see List of Microsoft codenames
- Okapi Longhorn, a server application that allows you to execute Batch Configurations remotely on any set of input files.
- Longhorn (Transformers), one of several characters in the various "Transformers" fictional universes
- Longhorn cheddar, a type of colby cheese
- Longhorn Kenya Limited, A publishing company listed in Kenya.
- Longhorn Steakhouse, a chain of restaurants in the United States
- Jay's Longhorn Bar, a former music venue in Minneapolis commonly known as "The Longhorn"
- Longhorn, a fictional character on the animated television show Freakazoid!
- "Longhorn", a piece of music used as the entrance theme for John Bradshaw Layfield, composed by Jim Johnston
- Farman MF.7 Longhorn, a French biplane flown in World War I
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longhorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.