|Look up longing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Longing may refer to:
- Longing (emotion) or desire
- Cape Longing, a headland in Antarctica
- Longing (play), 2013 play by William Boyd based on two short stories by Anton Chekhov
- Longing (2006 film), 2006 German film
- Longing (2017 film), 2017 Israeli film
- "Longing", for piano by Josef Suk (1874-1935)
- "Longing", for viola and piano by Alfred Moffat (1866-1950)
- Longing (album), an unreleased 1974 album by Dusty Springfield
- "Longing" (song), a 1994 song by X Japan
- "Longing", a song by Gackt from Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII Original Soundtrack
- "Longing", a song by Helloween from Chameleon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.