|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2015)|
Longoni SRL is one of the most prominent European manufacturers of high-end cue sticks. The company, founded by Alessandro Longoni in 1945, is based in Mariano Comense, Italy. Longoni makes cues customized for various carom billiards disciplines, including three-cushion, five-pin, and artistic billiards, as well as pool and Russian pyramid cues more recently.
Over the years, several professional players, including Dick Jaspers and Niels Feijen, have helped design and develop new lines of Longoni carom and pool cues, respectively. As of 2014, Niels Feijen is still under contract with Longoni.
A hallmark of Longoni cues is their often unusual butt designs – including octagonal cuts, sewn-in leather strips, and intricate inlay ornaments. Longoni's two top lines of pool cues, the Classica and Silver series, range from approximately US$1,500 to $6,000.
- Frits BAKKER. "Carom Billiard Frédéric Caudron signs contract for Longoni Carom - Kozoom News - () - 1/1/13 to 12/31/13 - Kozoom". kozoom.com.
- "Blue Book of Pool Cue Values - LONGONI CUSTOM CUES". bluebookofpoolcuevalues.com.
- "History". LongoniCues.com. Mariano Comense, Italy: Longoni SRL. 2007. pp. "Company" section. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Cues and More". LongoniCues.com. op. cit. 2007. pp. "Cues and More" section subpages. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "News". LongoniCues.com. op. cit. 7 July 2007. pp. "Community: Longoni Lab" section. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
|This article related to cue sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|