Panoramic view of Selianitika and Longos
|Administrative region||Western Greece|
|Lowest elevation||0 m (0 ft)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||25 100|
|Vehicle registration||AX , AZ|
Longos (Greek: Λόγγος) is a village in the municipal unit of Sympoliteia in the northeastern part of Achaea in the Peloponnese, Greece. The villages Longos and Selianitika (adjacent to the southeast) share a beautiful beach on the Gulf of Corinth which is approximately 1.5 km long. Both villages are among the most popular summer destinations of Achaea. Longos is 2 km east of Kamares, 4 km northwest of Rododafni and 7 km northwest of Aigio. The Greek National Road 8A (Athens - Corinth - Patras) runs southwest of the village.
The "Longos Football Field" is located in the southwestern side of Longos village near Foinikas River. Longos historical football team, "Aris Longou", used to be the pride of the natives due to the participation in the First Local Division. Aris Longou produced skilled football players (i.e. Giannis Baltimas - former Panachaiki goalkeeper) who participated in the National Division (Greek Super League). Longos sport activities include also 5x5 football fields and a basketball court.
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 39 MB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.
- Cultural Society Longos "Lord Byron"
- Longos (in German)
- (Municipality of Sympoliteia official site) (in Greek)
- http://iason.minenv.gr/GMAP2.asp?DHMOS=ΣΥΜΠΟΛΙΤΕΙΑΣ&NOMOS=ΑΧΑΙΑΣ (in Greek) 
- Christos Koryllos Chorography of Greece, Athens, 1903