An old flagstone building at Longrun
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||U. S. A.|
|Elevation||263 m (863 ft)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Longrun is an unincorporated community in western Ozark County, Missouri. It is located on Route 95 about 5.7 miles (9.2 km) northwest of Theodosia and 5.4 miles (8.7 km) southwest of Thornfield. Its post office closed and mail is now served by Theodosia.
- Thornfield, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 2004
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Longrun
- Ava, Missouri, 30x60 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1985
- "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
|This Ozark County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|