|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||3,127.16 km2 (1,207.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||160/km2 (420/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Longshan County (simplified Chinese: 龙山县; traditional Chinese: 龍山縣; pinyin: Lóngshān Xiàn; literally: "dragon mountain") is a county of Hunan Province, China, it is under the administration of Xiangxi Autonomous Prefecture.
Located on the western margin of the province and the north western Xiangxi, it is immediately adjacent to the borders of Chongqing Municipality and Hubei Province. The county is bordered to the northeast by Sangzhi County, to the east by Yongshun County, to the southeast and the south by Baojing County, to the west by Youyang County of Chongqing, Laifeng County and Xuan'en County of Hubei. Longshan County covers 3,131 km2 (1,209 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 601,000 and a resident population of 492,800. The county has 12 towns, 5 townships and 4 subdistricts under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Min'an Subdistrict (民安街道).
- Min'an (民安街道)
- Huatang (华塘街道)
- Xincheng (新城街道)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Longshan" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《湘西土家族苗族自治州土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 湘西自治州2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Xiangxi Prefecture People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.[permanent dead link]
- the population of Longshan County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Longshan County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年龙山县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): lstjj.net or ahmhxc.com
- the divisions of Longshan County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Longshan County on November 30, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意龙山县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕117号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
- "Profile of Longshan" (in Chinese). Archived from the original on January 1, 2009. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|