(Redirected from Longwave radiation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Longwave or Long Wave may refer to:
- Longwave, parts of the radio spectrum with relatively long wavelengths
- Outgoing longwave radiation
- Longwave (band), a rock band
- Long Wave, a Jeff Lynne album
- Kondratiev wave, an economics concept
- Long wave macrotexture, a road characteristic
- Longwave (film), a 2013 French-language Swiss-French-Portuguese film, original title Les Grandes Ondes (à l'ouest)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longwave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.