|Privately owned company|
|Founder||Mr. Li San Yim|
|Headquarters||Longyan, Fujian, People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Zhang En-rong|
Lonking Holdings Limited (SEHK: 3339), formerly China Infrastructure Machinery Holdings Limited (CIMH), is one of the largest private manufacturers of construction machinery in Longyan, Fujian, China. It is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of wheel loaders, road rollers, excavators and forklifts. It has 18 wholly owned subsidiaries at present.
The company was established in 1993. It was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005. In 2008, its English name was changed from China Infrastructure Machinery Holdings Limited to Lonking Holdings Limited. The company manufactures wheel loaders, excavators, road rollers, motor graders, forklifts and their components such as transmissions, torque converters, axles, hydraulic components, gears, tubes & hoses, drive shafts, etc.
- Lonking Holdings Limited
- China Infrastructure Machinery Holdings Ltd.
- Longking Held 3rd Senior Management Conference in 2008
- User, Super. "Lonking Matching the Indian Marketing Standards". nbmcw.com. Retrieved 2017-12-18.
- Lonking Holdings Limited Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- China Infrastructure Machinery Company Report[permanent dead link]
- CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME AND CHANGE OF STOCK SHORT NAME
|This article about a Hong Kong company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|