|Look up lookahead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lookahead or Look Ahead may refer to:
- A parameter of some combinatorial search algorithms, describing how deeply the graph representing the problem is explored
- A parameter of some parsing algorithms; the maximum number of tokens that a parser can use to decide which rule to use
- In dynamic range compression, a signal processing design to avoid compromise between slow attack rates that produce smooth-sounding gain changes, and fast attack rates capable of catching transients
- Look-ahead (backtracking), a subprocedure that attempts to predict the effects of choosing a branching variable to evaluate or one of its values
- Lookahead carry unit, a logical unit in digital circuit design used to decrease calculation time in adder units
- Look Ahead, 1990s English as a foreign language multimedia classroom project by BBC English and other organisations
- Look Ahead, 1968 album by Pat Boone
- Look Ahead, 1992 album by Gerald Veasley
- Look Ahead, 1995 album by Danny Tenaglia
- "Look Ahead", 1992 song by Pat Metheny on the album Secret Story
- "Look Ahead", 2014 song by rapper Future, on the album Honest (Future album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lookahead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.