Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lookahead or look ahead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lookahead or Look Ahead may refer to:
- A parameter of some combinatorial search algorithms, describing how deeply the graph representing the problem is explored
- A parameter of some parsing, algorithms; the maximum number of tokens that a parser can use to decide which rule to use
- In dynamic range compression, a signal processing design to avoid compromise between slow attack rates that produce smooth-sounding gain changes, and fast attack rates capable of catching transients
- Look-ahead (backtracking), a subprocedure that attempts to predict the effects of choosing a branching variable to evaluate or one of its values
- Lookahead carry unit, a logical unit in digital circuit design used to decrease calculation time in adder units
- Look Ahead, 1990s English as a foreign language multimedia classroom project by BBC English and other organisations
- Look Ahead, 1968 album by Pat Boone
- Look Ahead, 1992 album by Gerald Veasley
- Look Ahead, 1995 album by Danny Tenaglia
- "Look Ahead", 1992 song by Pat Metheny on the album Secret Story
- "Look Ahead", 2014 song by rapper Future, on the album Honest (Future album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lookahead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.