Looking Glass server
Looking Glass servers are computers on the Internet running one of a variety of publicly available Looking Glass software implementations. A Looking Glass server (or LG server) is accessed remotely for the purpose of viewing routing information. Essentially, the server acts as a limited, read-only portal to routers of whatever organization is running the LG server.
- Source code for the *original* Multi-Router Looking Glass (MRLG) by John Fraizer @ OP-SEC.US
- Packet Clearing House Looking Glass servers around the world.
- Looking Glass server source code
- Clickable map of known Reverse Lookup and Looking Glass servers in the world
- Looking Glass Wiki - List of hundreds of Looking Glass servers, sorted by Autonomous System Number.
- IPv4 and IPv6 BGP Looking Glasses at BGP4.as
- BGP Looking Glass links collection at LookinGlass.org