||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Computer software, Security software, Mobile Security|
|Products||Lookout Mobile Security|
Lookout's flagship product is its mobile security apps for iOS and Android devices. Lookout apps include Antivirus Free - Lookout for Android and Lookout Mobile Security - Free for iOS. Plan B, an application that can be remotely installed to locate lost devices is available on Android. The Antivirus Free edition is upgradeable to a premium version which includes a phishing and malicious website blocker, privacy advisor, photo and call history backup, device-to-device data transfer, remote locking and wiping, and support services.
Lookout was noted in CNET's favorite Android Apps by CNET blogger Scott Webster in July 2011. CNET readers selected Lookout as their number three favorite Android app. In September 2011, Lookout was listed in VentureWire's 2011 FASTech 50: Most Innovative Technology Startups. PC Magazine also gave it an Editor's Choice award.
- John Hering (26 November 2008). "Hello World. We are Flexilis.". Lookout Inc. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- Lookout Inc. "Get More With Lookout Premium for Android". Lookout Inc. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- Kent German (22 July 2011). "CNET's favorite Android apps (CNET 100)". CNET. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- Kent German (26 July 2011). "Winners of the CNET 100: Your top 10 Android apps". CNET. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- Scott Austin (7 September 2011). "Unveiling VentureWire’s FASTech 50: Most Innovative Start-Ups". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "Lookout" for Android, PC Magazine