From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A loom is a device used to weave cloth.
Loom or LOOM may also refer to:
- Loom (video game), a graphical adventure game
- Light Opera of Manhattan, an Off-Broadway repertory theatre company
- Looms, fictional machines in the expanded universe of the television series Doctor Who; see Other
- Loom, West Virginia, US
- Wiring loom, an electrical cable assembly or harness
- Rainbow Loom, a plastic toy loom used to weave colorful rubber bands into bracelets and charms
- LOOM (ontology), a knowledge representation language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.