Looney Tunes Cartoons
|Looney Tunes Cartoons|
|Based on||Looney Tunes|
by Warner Bros.
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||1 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Sam Register|
|Running time||6 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Warner Bros. Animation|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||June 10, 2019 –|
|Preceded by||New Looney Tunes (2015–2018)|
Looney Tunes Cartoons is an American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation, based on the characters from Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. It will make its worldwide premiere at the Annecy International Animated Film Festival on June 10, 2019.
On June 11, 2018, Warner Bros. Animation announced that a new series, which will "consist of 1,000 minutes spread across 1-6 minute shorts", would be released in 2019 and that it will feature "the brand's marquee characters voiced by their current voice actors in simple gag-driven and visually vibrant stories". The style of the series will be reminiscent to those of Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng, Robert McKimson, Bob Clampett and among others. President of Warner Bros. Animation, Sam Register, along with Peter Browngardt (the creator of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome and Uncle Grandpa), will serve as executive producers for the series.
- Eric Bauza – Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird
- Bob Bergen – Porky Pig
- Jeff Bergman – Elmer Fudd, Sylvester the Cat
- Fred Tatasciore – Yosemite Sam
- Spangler, Todd (March 7, 2017). "Turner, Warner Bros. to Launch Boomerang Cartoon Streaming-Subscription Service for $5 Monthly". Variety. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- "New Looney Tunes Cartoons Debuting in 2019". CBR. 11 June 2018. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- CITIA, ©. "Annecy > News". www.annecy.org. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- Hipes, Patrick; Hipes, Patrick (11 June 2018). "'Looney Tunes' Getting Short-Form Revival At WB Animation". deadline.com. Retrieved 17 April 2019.