Loop (2020 film)
|Directed by||Erica Milsom|
|Screenplay by||Erica Milsom|
|Music by||Mark Orton|
|Edited by||Jason Brodkey|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios|
Loop is a 2020 American animated short film directed and written by Erica Milsom, produced by Michael Warch, Krissy Cababa, and Pixar Animation Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sixth short film in Pixar's "SparkShorts" program, and focuses on a girl with autism and a chatty boy learning to understand each other. The short was released on Disney+ on January 10, 2020.
- Madison Bandy as Renee
- Christiano 'Chachi' Delgado as Marcus
- Louis Gonzales as Camp Counselor
- Asher Brodkey as Additional voices
|Loop (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|Film score by |
- Orange, B. Alan (January 10, 2019). "Pixar Announces New Short Film Program Sparkshorts". MovieWeb. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Gentile, Dan (January 9, 2020). "Pixar's new Bay Area-inspired short 'Loop' will look familiar if you've ever been to Berkeley". SFGATE. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- "SparkShorts". Pixar. January 18, 2018. Retrieved December 28, 2019.
- Romano, Nick (October 30, 2019). "Pixar previews all six short films in SparkShorts trailer on Disney+". Entertainment Weekly. Meredith Corporation. Retrieved December 28, 2019.
- "Mark Orton Scoring Pixar Short 'Loop'". August 18, 2019.
- "Loop Soundtrack". Soundtrack.Net. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- Fabian, Renee (November 21, 2019). "Pixar Will Release New Short Film 'Loop' Featuring Nonverbal Autistic Character". The Mighty. Retrieved December 28, 2019.
- Wolfe, E. (November 12, 2019). "Disney+ Review: Pixar SparkShorts "Float" is The Heartwarming Tale of a Very Special Child". Walt Disney World News Today. Retrieved December 28, 2019.
- Lopez, Kristen (January 10, 2020). "Why Pixar's First Non-Verbal Character In The Short 'Loop' Was a Game-Changer". Forbes. Retrieved January 11, 2020.