Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Looping may refer to:
- Media and entertainment
- Loop (music), a repeating section of sound material
- Audio induction loop, an aid for the hard of hearing. It is a loop of cable around a designated area, usually a room or a building, which generates a magnetic field picked up by a hearing aid.
- Looping, film production term for dubbing (filmmaking)
- Looping, repeating drawings in an animated cartoon
- Other uses
- Looping (education), the practice of moving groups of children up from one grade to the next with the same teacher
- Control loops in computing, a sequence of statements which is specified once but which may be carried out several times in succession.
- Looping, a specific type of roller coaster inversion
- Looping, an aerobatic maneuver
- Looping, sociology term in a total institution in which an individual's protective response to one assault on the self is made the basis of another
- Looping, an ancient worldwide single element textile technique
- Looping, also known as knotless netting, a primitive method of textile construction as used to create a bilum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Looping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.