From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Looping may refer to:
- Media and entertainment
- Loop (music), a repeating section of sound material
- Audio induction loop, an aid for the hard of hearing. They are a loop of cable around a designated area, usually a room or a building, which generates a magnetic field picked up by a hearing aid.
- Looping, film production term for Dubbing (filmmaking)
- Looping, repeating drawings in an animated cartoon
- Looping (video game), a 1982 video game produced by ColecoVision
- Other uses
- Looping (education), the practice of moving groups of children up from one grade to the next with the same teacher
- Control loops in computing, a sequence of statements which is specified once but which may be carried out several times in succession.
- Looping, an aerobatic maneuver
- Looping, sociology term in Total institution in which an individual's protective response to one assault on the self is made the basis of another
- Looping, also known as knotless netting, a primitive method of textile construction as used to create a bilum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Looping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.