|Founder||Chris Davis and Matthew Arevalo|
|Products||Monthly boxes of geek and gaming related merchandise|
Number of employees
Loot Crate's themes change monthly and can be anything from 'Invasion' to 'Anti-Hero' to 'Future'. Loot Crate teams up with companies such as DC, Marvel, and Nintendo to create a large array of merchandise in every crate.
Loot Crate also operates a Loot Anime box with anime-related items. In January 2016 Loot Crate announced a Loot Gaming subscription option with boxes containing video game-related content. The company says that the gaming themed boxes will likely lead to more game-specific cases like the ones for Mass Effect and Fallout 4.
Loot Crate also operated a Loot Pets box that followed the same monthly themes as the regular Loot Crate, but all the items were intended for cats, dogs or other pets. The concept ended on September 2017.
- Chelsea Stark (14 August 2013). "Loot Crate Delivers a Monthly Goodie Box for Gamers". Mashable. Archived from the original on 22 September 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Paresh Dave (7 November 2014). "Loot Crate delivers monthly surprise to 'geek and gamer' subscribers". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on 24 January 2016. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "The Complete Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies". Inc.com. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "2016 Winners by rank". Deloitte. Archived from the original on 16 September 2017. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- Andy Chalk (29 July 2015). "An official Fallout 4 Loot Crate is coming". PC Gamer. Archived from the original on 6 February 2016. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Chris Pereira (2 November 2015). "Mass Effect Loot Crate Now Available for Order". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 29 January 2016. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Mat Paget (29 January 2016). "Loot Crate Announces New Gaming Subscription Service". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 30 January 2016. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Andy Chalk (29 January 2016). "Loot Gaming is a new Loot Crate for gamers". PC Gamer. Archived from the original on 31 January 2016. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- @opticgaming (16 July 2014). "We are pleased to announce our new Sponsor/partnership with @lootcrate! Check them out here bit.ly/OpTicLootcrate ! Code "OpTic" = 10% off!" (Tweet). Archived from the original on 8 July 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-27 – via Twitter.