|Origin||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Genres||Jeebonmukhi , Aadhunik Bengali Songs , Rabindra Sangeet,|
Joy Sarkar (m. 2001)
Mitra studied from gatiga Basanti Devi college, kolkata a university of Calcutta affiliated college.
Modern songs Albums
- Annya Hawa (1996)
- Annya Hawar Annya Gaan (1999)
- Sankota Dulcchey (1999)
- Bhalobashtey Bolo (2000)
- Dakchey Akash (2001)
- Kobita Theke Gaan (2002)
- Ei Abelay (2003)
- E Ghar Tokhon (2003)
- Pran Khola Gaan (2003)
- Jhor Hote Pari (2004)
- Ek Tukro Road (2005)
- Emono Hoy (2006)
- Chhata Dhoro (2007)
- Po e Pora Fo e Fail (2008)
- Gaalfuluni Khukumoni (2009)
- Monfokira (2011)
- Vande Mataram (2014)
- Bisshmoye (Tagore songs)(2004)
- Kotha Seshe (Tagore songs)
- O mor Dorodiya (Tagore songs)
- Mone Rekho (Tagore songs, 2006)
- Ananda - The Ecstasy (Music arrangement by Joy Sarkar and Durbadal Chatterjee, 2009)
- Khoma Koro Prabhu (2015)
Basic albums (Collaborative)
- Notun Ganer Nouka Bawa (1997) (with Kabir Suman)
- Bhitor Ghorey Bristi (1998) (with Kabir Suman)
- Ganbela (2004) (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Surer Doshor (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Shapmochan (Tagore dance drama - with Srikanto Acharya and others)
- Choto Boro Miley (1996) (Suman, Nachiketa, Anjan, Lopamudra and Indrani Sen)
She won many awards for her unique dramatic style of singing, which is fashioned with the classical aid and tenor voice quality.
- Gold Disc Award by HMV in Completion of 10th year of her music life.
- Bengal Film Journalists' Association - Best Female Playback Award for Sedin Chaitramash.
- Best Singer & Best Album of the year, 2001, from Anandabazar Patrika for Bhalobaste Balo.
- Best Singer, Star Jalsa Award, 2011.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|