|Born||1963 (age 54–55)
Olmsted Falls, Ohio, United States
Lora Hirschberg (born 1963) is an American sound engineer. She has won an Academy Award for Best Sound and has been nominated for another in the same category. She has worked on more than 110 films since 1990. Hirschberg's wife is named Laura.
Hirschberg has won an Academy Award and has been nominated for another:
- "Oscar gala sounds good to Olmsted Falls native". News Sun. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Peter Cowie talks to Lora Hirschberg About Her Views on Sound for Film". dolby.com. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- "The Oscars were "a great year for lesbians," but better for a king". afterellen. Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- "The 83rd Academy Awards (2011) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on December 24, 2013. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "The 81st Academy Awards (2009) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
|This article about a United States audio engineer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|