Lorch may refer to:
- Edgar Lorch (1907–1990), Swiss American mathematician
- Grace Lorch (c. 1903–1974), American teacher and civil rights activist
- Karl Lorch (born 1950), American football player
- Lee Lorch (1915–2014), American mathematician and civil rights activist
- Maristella Lorch, critic of Italian literature
- Rudi Lorch (born 1966), German footballer
- Theodore Lorch (1873–1947), American film actor
- Wilhelm Lorch (1867–1954), German botanist
- Lorch, Hesse, a town in Hesse, Germany
- Lorch (Württemberg), a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Lorch, Austria, part of Enns in Upper Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lorch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.