From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lord Cullen may refer to:
- Sir Francis Grant, Lord Cullen (1658/1663–1726), Scottish judge, Solicitor General for Scotland and Lord of Session
- Robert Cullen, Lord Cullen (1742–1810), Scottish judge, Lord of Session from 1796, involved in founding the Royal Society of Edinburgh
- William James Cullen, Lord Cullen Scottish judge, Senator of the College of Justice from 1909
- William Cullen, Baron Cullen of Whitekirk (born 1935), former Scottish judge; Lord Justice General and Lord President of the Court of Session, additional Lord of Appeal in the House of Lords
- Brien Cokayne, 1st Baron Cullen of Ashbourne (1864–1932), British businessman and banker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lord Cullen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.