Lord Lieutenant of North Yorkshire
Since 1996 the position has included the areas south of the River Tees in the former county of Cleveland. Upon the dissolution of Cleveland, Lord Gisborough was made joint lord-lieutenant of North Yorkshire.
- 1 April 1974 – 1987: Oswald Phipps, 4th Marquess of Normanby (previously Lord Lieutenant of the North Riding of Yorkshire)
- 1987–1999: Sir Marcus Worsley, with a lieutenant:
- The Lord-Lieutenants Order 1973 (S.I. 1973 No. 1754)
- London Gazette, issue no.54363, 4 April 1996
- "Lord-Lieutenant for North Yorkshire: Barry Dodd". News. GOV.UK. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
|This article related to government in the United Kingdom or its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This job-, occupation-, or vocation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|