(Redirected from Lord Taylor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baron Taylor may refer to:
- Baron Isidore Justin Séverin Taylor (1789-1860), a royal commissioner of the Théâtre-Français
- Bernard Taylor, Baron Taylor of Mansfield (1895-1991), British coalminer and politician, Labour Party MP
- Francis Taylor, Baron Taylor of Hadfield (1905-1995), founder of the housebuilder Taylor Woodrow
- Stephen Taylor, Baron Taylor (1910-1988), the sixth Life Peer to be created (1958)
- Thomas Taylor, Baron Taylor of Gryfe (1912-2001), British politician
- Thomas Taylor, Baron Taylor of Blackburn (1929–2016), Labour member of the House of Lords
- Peter Taylor, Baron Taylor of Gosforth (1930-1997), Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales from 1992 to 1996
- Matthew Taylor, Baron Taylor of Goss Moor (born 1963), Liberal Democrat peer
- John Taylor, Baron Taylor of Holbeach (born 1943), created a Conservative peer in 2006
- John Taylor, Baron Taylor of Warwick (born 1952), the first black Conservative peer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baron Taylor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.